EOTRH syndrome. Periapical infection of tooth 309
Rafał Pędziwiatr VS – EQUI-VET Veterinary Clinic – Stogniowice
Breed: Purebred Arabian
Age: 24 years
Health condition: average
- EORTH syndrome
- periapical infection of tooth 309
1. Morena before the surgery.
- periodontitis, PP 308-309-310, marginal caries, lowered gingiva around 309 – loose
- 206 loose, apical infection visible radiologically
- 203 broken, rebuilt with cement, canal caries
Treatment consisted of the extraction of teeth 309 and 203. The alveoli were filled with FlexiOss®Vet hydroxyapatite material soaked with gentamicin pre-operatively. After the treatments, the mare received oral phenylbutazone.
2. Morena 3 months after the surgery.
- Veterinary orthopaedics
- Veterinary dentistry